*Please note that licenses are not available for USA.
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Swedish
The rebuilding of the World Trade Center is the most architecturally, politically, and emotionally complex urban renewal project in American history. 16 Acres tells the dramatic inside story of the monumental collision of interests at Ground Zero in the decade after 9/11.
As with all great urban projects, from the Pyramids to Rome's Coliseum to Rockefeller Center, a small group of powerful people will dictate how the World Trade Center is rebuilt. And at the heart of their story is the dramatic tension between noble intentions, the desire of everyone involved to "get it right", and the politics, hubris, ego and ideology that is the bedrock of New York City.
Three thousand workers are now building four of the tallest skyscrapers in America, a train station, a performing arts center and a sacred memorial and museum. What will emerge in downtown Manhattan over the next few years will redefine the city—and the country—for generations.
Directed by Richard Hankin, Written by Matt Kapp, Produced by Mike Marcucci [91 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)