Born Into Brothels
*Please note licenses are NOT available in Belgium, Canada, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA.
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
English, Spanish, French, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish.
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)
In the dark underworld of Calcutta's overcrowded red light district appear a group of unforgettable children. Feisty, courageous, and wickedly funny—they are the children of prostitutes. They embark on a transformational journey with New York based photographer Zana Briski, who teaches them photography. This Oscar winning film is a humorous and heartfelt story portraying the resilience of children and the magic of art to transform life for young people living in the brothels.
Produced by Ross Kauffman and Zana Briski [83 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)