Charles Bradley: Soul of America
*Please note licenses are not available for Australia, Belgium, Canada, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and USA
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Swedish (Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)
A film by Poull Brien [74 minutes]
CHARLES BRADLEY: SOUL OF AMERICA charts the incredible late-in-life rise of 62 year-old aspiring soul singer Charles Bradley, whose debut album rocketed him from a hard life in the projects to Rolling Stone magazine's top 50 albums of 2011.
Abandoned by his mother as a child, Bradley faced homelessness, illiteracy, violence, the murder of his beloved brother and a nearly fatal illness. He worked odd jobs across the country and performed as a James Brown impersonator and through it all, never gave up on his life-long dream to make it big in the music industry.
Spanning the exciting, painful and uncertain months prior to the release of his debut album, CHARLES BRADLEY: SOUL OF AMERICA documents one man's ultimate triumph over an impossible dream 48 years in the making.
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)