For USA and Canada, please visit www.rocoeducational.com
Anna, Ole, Fred and Peter are four members of the Emergencies Team—or E—Team—the onsight division of a respected, international human rights group. Arriving immediately after allegations of human rights abuse surface, the E—Team uncovers crucial evidence to determine if further investigation is warranted and, if so, to investigate, document, and capture the world's attention.
Human rights abuses thrive on secrecy and silence, and the work of the E—Team, backed by their international human rights organization, has shone light in dark places and given voice to thousands whose stories would never otherwise have been told. This riveting and masterfully crafted film goes behind the scenes to reveal a unique brand of bravery.
A film by Katy Chevigny and Ross Kauffman [89 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note licenses are NOT available in Canada or USA.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Mandarin (Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Turkish
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)