Good Ol' Freda
*Please note licenses are NOT available in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and USA
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Swedish.
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)
Freda Kelly was just a shy Liverpudlian teenager when she was asked to work for a local band hoping to make it big: The Beatles. History now notes that The Beatles were together for 10 years, but Freda worked for them for 11. Many people came in and out of the band's circle as they grew to international stardom, but Freda remained a staple because of her unfaltering loyalty and dedication.
In GOOD OL' FREDA, Freda tells her personal stories for the first time in 50 years. One of few films produced with the support of the living Beatles and featuring original Beatles music, the film offers an insider perspective on the beloved band that changed the world of music.
A Film By Ryan White [87 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)