Kids for Cash
All 193 United Nations member countries have ratified the convention on the Rights of the Child...except Somalia and the United States.
In the wake of the shootings at Columbine, a small town celebrates a charismatic judge who is hell—bent on keeping kids in line...until one parent dares to question the motives behind his brand of justice. Told through the eyes of both victims and villains, KIDS FOR CASH exposes a shocking American secret—a notorious judicial scandal that found corrupt judges sending children to a private, for—profit detention center without counsel or being advised of their rights.
This real—life thriller reveals the untold stories of the masterminds at the center of the scandal and the chilling aftermath of lives destroyed in the process—a stunning emotional roller coaster that will make you question how the world's premiere democracy can allow corrupt judges to trample on the rights of countless children.
A film by Robert May [97 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note licenses are not available for USA or Canada.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish