*Please note licenses are NOT available in Canada, Japan, and USA.
For USA or Canada, please visit www.rocoeducational.com
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish.
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)
Every day, across all corners of the globe, millions of users log onto Second Life, a virtual online world populated by real-life-like avatars. Life 2.0 follows a group of people whose lives are dramatically consumed by the virtual world of Second Life. They reside in this new reality, where inhabitants assume alternate personas in the form of avatars—with digital alter egos that can be sculpted and manipulated on a whim.
More than an examination of a hot new technology, Life 2.0 is an intimate, character-based drama about people who look to a virtual world in search of something they are missing in their real lives. The results are unexpected and often disturbing: reshaping relationships, identities, and ultimately the very notion of reality.
A film by Jason Spingarn-Koff [99 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)