Don McCullin worked for The Sunday Times from 1966 to 1983, at a time when, under the editorship of Harold Evans, the newspaper was widely recognized as being on the cutting—edge of world journalism. During that period McCullin covered wars and humanitarian disasters on virtually every continent: from the civil war in Cyprus, to the war in Vietnam, from the man—made famine in Biafra, to the plight of the homeless in the London of the swinging sixties.
Working at a critical time in global photojournalism, McCullin witnessed the industry ethos to publish and print with full editorial freedom erode over time. He worked with top reporters and designers, and the prominence given to his photo essays coincided with one of the most remarkable periods in the history of photojournalism. For the first time McCullin speaks about his experiences with a trusted friend behind the camera.
A film by Jacqui Morris and David Morris [90 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note licenses are NOT available in Canada, United Kingdom, or USA.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Mandarin (Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish