NO ASYLUM: The Untold Chapter of Anne Frank’s Story
An unknown chapter of Anne Frank’s life has recently been uncovered. A volunteer was sorting through Holocaust manuscripts in the YIVO archives at the Institute for Jewish Research when she came upon letters written by Anne Frank’s father. Otto Frank wrote dozens of letters to various contacts in the US Government desperately trying to save his family from the clutches of the Nazis, letters that were lost until now.
Otto’s letters and the US State Department’s responses paint a picture of the world’s failure to respond to the plight of Jewish refugees. In NO ASYLUM, Anne Franks’s surviving family, Buddy Elias and Eva Schloss, relate the unknown story of the Frank family’s frantic search for sanctuary. And in so doing, the film re—tells the Anne Frank story, a poignant reminder of the plight of a world-famous refugee who has no where to go.
A film by Paula Fouce [75 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note that licenses are not available for USA or Canada.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Subtitles currently unavailable.