NO IMPACT MAN
*Please note licenses are not available in Canada or USA.
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Subtitles currently unavailable.
The Manhattan-based Beavan family embark on a year-long project to reduce their net impact by using no electricity, producing no trash (including toilet paper), and giving back to the world. No Impact Man presents an intimate and often hilarious portrait of a couple struggling with the severe and protracted lifestyle changes that come with altering their entire existence. How do they cope with this new way of living? When life is pared down, do some things become unexpectedly better and even easier?
Directed by Laura Gabbert and Justin Schein, An Impact Partners Presentation of an Eden Wurmfeld/Shadowbox Films/Laura Gabbert Films Production [80 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)