The Armor of Light
For USA or Canada, please visit www.rocoeducational.com
Abigail Disney's directorial debut, THE ARMOR OF LIGHT, follows the journey of an Evangelical minister trying to find the courage to preach about the growing toll of gun violence in America. The film tracks Reverend Rob Schenck, anti—abortion activist and fixture on the political far right, who breaks with orthodoxy by questioning whether being pro—gun is consistent with being pro—life. Reverend Schenck is shocked and perplexed by the reactions of his long—time friends and colleagues who warn him away from this complex, politically explosive issue.
Along the way, Rev. Schenck meets Lucy McBath, the mother of Jordan Davis, an unarmed teenager who was murdered in Florida. McBath, also a Christian, decides to work with Schenck even though she is pro—choice. Lucy is on a difficult journey of her own, trying to make sense of her devastating loss while using her grief to effect some kind of viable and effective political action.
ARMOR follows these unlikely allies through their trials of conscience, heartbreak and rejection, as they bravely attempt to make others consider America's gun culture through a moral lens.
A Film by Abigail E. Disney [87 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note that licenses are not available for USA or Canada.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish