*Please note that licenses are not available for USA or Canada through Simple Cinema.
For USA or Canada, please visit
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Subtitle file currently unavailable.
In THE DIPLOMAT, David Holbrooke attempts the seemingly insurmountable: capturing the legacy of his larger—than—life father, Ambassador Richard Holbrooke, to "get to know him better in death," David says, "than I ever did in life." With insights from an impressive array of dignitaries, including Kofi Annan, Ashraf Ghani, Madeleine Albright, David Petraeus, and Bill and Hillary Clinton, David considers America's position as international policeman and diplomatic exemplar and gauges just how much the burden of those roles shifted from the Pentagon to the White House in the nearly fifty years Holbrooke worked at State.
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)