The Hunting Ground
*Please note that licenses are not available for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Thailand, or USA.
For USA or Canada, please visit www.rocoeducational.com
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Spanish (Casitlian), Swedish
From the filmmakers of The Invisible War comes a startling expose of rape crimes on U.S. campuses, their institutional cover—ups, and the tragic social consequences. Weaving together verite footage and first—person testimonials, the film follows survivors as they pursue their education and legal justice, despite harsh retaliation, harassment, and pushback.
A film by Kirby Dick & Amy Ziering [102 minutes]
“An unblinking look at sexual assaults on campus”—The New York Times
“As frightening as any film I have seen since THE SHINING”—Newsweek
“Triumpant...A stirring call to action”—Indiewire
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact email@example.com with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)