The Waiting Room
*Please note licenses are NOT available in the USA.
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Swedish
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .srt files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)
A real--life hospital emergency room drama, THE WAITING ROOM goes behind the closed doors of an American public hospital struggling to care for a community of largely uninsured patients. The stories of several patients and the hospital staff charged with caring for them lay bare the struggle and determination of both a community and an institution coping with limited resources and no road map for navigating a health care landscape marked by historic economic and political dysfunction.
THE WAITING ROOM is a film about one hospital, its multifaceted community, and how our common vulnerability to illness binds us together as humans.
A film by Peter Nicks [82 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)