You're Soaking In It
*Please note that licenses are not available for USA or Canada
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Subtitle files currently unavailable.
Advertising as we knew it is dead. The new age of big data advertising is rooted in hard science, complicated math, and high technology. What was once best guesses and creative leaps, is now precise, targeted surveillance. With no regulations on the books, companies are free to compile reams of personal data on anyone who accesses the internet. Industry insiders are calling this new world of advertising "the wild west."
YOU'RE SOAKING IN IT reveals the behind—the—scenes process of collecting personal information to design ads that are tailored to influence us at the precise moment we are most ready to spend. Is this the height of invasive efficiency...or simply the price we pay for free internet?
Directed by Scott Harper [76 minutes]
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER (Release is May 5, 2017, Singapore release October 2017)
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($55)
International Expedited Shipping ($100)