“Only Nobody Gets Free” - Ram Dass
Becoming Nobody(2019) truly represents the core arc of Ram Dass’ teachings and life. His ability to entertain and his sense of humor are abundantly evident in a conversation that brings us around to address the vast question of ultimate freedom.
Ram Dass led a multifaceted life. Whether as Richard Alpert, the eminent Harvard psychologist, or as Ram Dass, who served as a bridge between Eastern and Western philosophies, he defined a generation of inner explorers and seekers of truth and wisdom.
In Becoming Nobody, historic clips balance an engaging conversation with director Jamie Catto. The film captures a loving man full of joy, wit, honesty and wisdom, at ease in conversation while sharing his considerable pains and pleasures. The life experiences that freed him from the attachments of his ‘Somebodyness’ transformed him into the radiant soul who now inspires a new generation.
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact [email protected] with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note that licenses are not available in Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
English, Latin American Spanish.
(Subtitle files available separately from DVD as .stl files and require that you supply the technical expertise to sync up with the DVD, instructions available)