Revenge of the Electric Car
When electric cars first appeared on the market in the 1990s, mass production and commercialization was abruptly—and dubiously—shut down, a story told in Chris Paine's first documentary Who Killed The Electric Car? Just a few short years later, the race is back on to develop an affordable, stylish electric car and win over a skeptical public.
Revenge Of The Electric Car goes behind the closed doors of Nissan, GM, the innovative California start-up Tesla Motors and an independent car converter names Greg "Gadget" Abbott to find the story of the global resurgence of electric cars. Without using a single drop of foreign oil, this new generation of automobile emerges as the future: fast, furious and cleaner than ever.
A film by Chris Paine [90 minutes]
LICENSE OPTIONS AND PRICING*
1. Non-commercial Public Performance License for Non-Profit Organizations and Small Community Groups - 1 Screening ($150 USD). This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is not paid.
2. Non-Profit/Educational License with Public Performance Rights ($295 USD) This license grants the bearer 5 public screenings in the same venue and the right to use the film in a classroom or other educational setting in that same venue in perpetuity.
3. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - 1 Screening ($350 USD) This license grants the bearer 1 public performance screening of the film where admission is paid.
4. Commercial Public Performance License for Non-profit, Festival or Independent Theater - Multiple Screenings, up to 5 ($500 USD) This license grants the bearer up to 5 public screenings of the film where admission is paid.
5. Educational K-12 Classroom Edition (for K-12 classroom use or home viewing only) ($95 USD) - This license grants bearer the rights to screen the film for classrooms of pre-University students ages 5-18. This license is NOT a public performance license.
6. If you’re a corporation, please contact [email protected] with the details of how you’d like to show the film — please include screening location(s), expected audience size, and number of screenings.
*Please note that licenses are not available for Canada, Ireland, UK, or USA.
Digital download code for HD .mp4 - sent via email ($3)
Apple Pro Res Aspera Push ($75)
International Standard Shipping ($25)
International Expedited Shipping ($75)
SUBTITLE FILES AVAILABLE:
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Mexican), Swedish